Book an Appointment
NOW BOOKING DOSE 1 APPOINTMENTS ON:
*MARCH 26 FOR:
- Previously eligible and priority populations
- Social visitors to long term care facilities
- Staff who provide direct client care for CSIL employers
- Paramedics employed by PHSA
- Eligible health care staff working throughout VCH and community settings
- MOAs from doctors’ offices
- Community physios
- Pharmacists and pharmacy staff
- Dentists, dental assistants, dental hygienists and office staff
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Occupational therapists
- Radiology/imaging offices
- Rehabilitation assistants and aides
- Social workers
- Speech-language pathologists
- Laboratory staff working in public health and private laboratories
- Health inspectors employed by VCH, PHSA, or WorkSafeBC
If you book an appointment but are not eligible at this time, you will be turned away at the clinic.
APPOINTMENT SLOTS ARE RELEASED ON A WEEK-TO-WEEK BASIS AND MORE ARE ADDED THROUGHOUT THE WEEK AS CAPACITY ALLOWS. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SECURE AN APPOINTMENT IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN. DO NOT CALL THE BOOKING LINE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR ANY OTHER PHONE NUMBER WITHIN VCH.
Clinic locations, and information about what to know and bring, are listed in the information sent to eligible health-care workers.
To find out more about the B.C. government’s COVID-19 Immunization Plan, visit gov.bc.ca or vch.ca.
Welcome to our online booking site
Dose 1 - 5 minute appointment
Select a service
from the list on the left
to view available appointment times